1. Picado service is the printout of photos and personalized items sent by the users through the Picado Application.
2. The Service Operator is- Picado L.C.C., based in Poznan, at A. Baraniaka 88E/F, 61-131 Poznan, TIN: 7822575026, REGON: 302822530, registered by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000549874 [later: Administrator] according to the Polish law, including Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data. (hereinafter referred to as „Picado”).
3. Picado Application is a free software designed for mobile phones and tablets available at the App Store and Google Play.
4. The use of Picado services requires a mobile phone or tablet having the ability of Internet connection and being compatible with the Picado App, allowing its download and installation as well as capable of proper operation of the downloaded application.
5. Client/ User of Picado services may be natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but with legal capacity.
6. Client is entitled and obliged to use the Picado services and Application for its intended purpose.
7. The Company to the fullest extent permitted by law is under no liability for any interference, including interruption in the operation of the Picado Application due to force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of Picado Application to Customer’s technical infrastructure.
1. Picado service is the printout of photos sent by the users and personalizing clothes through the Picado Application.
2. The client is in charge of the quality of sent pictures.
3. The client should sent pictures with resolution above 150 dpi.
4. During an attempt of uploading pictures with resolution, application notifies the client about low-quality images, which means that the printing quality may not be optimal.
5. Uploaded photos will be matched to the size of the paper and cropped, which means that they can contain white frame.
6. By uploading pictures the client automatically declares, that:
a) He or she owns the copyright to the uploaded images,
b) Uploaded images will not contain content prohibited by law, including child pornography, content promoting the ideas of the totalitarian, fascist etc. as well as pornography.
7. The photos are shipped to the customer within 2 to 5 workdays since the verification of payment and transfer of pictures via the application.
8. The consignment is delivered under the terms of the Polish Post: on Polish territory it is sent as economy unregistered letter, outside of Poland it is sent as priority unregistered letter.
9. The Service Operator is not responsible for items incorrectly or incompletely addressed by the user.
10. In case of return shipments additional costs may arise.
11. All personal data is used only for the purpose of execution of the contract.
12. The User understands and consents to the fact that personalized clothes are manufactured by Cupsell LLC. The terms of service are avaible at https://cupsell.com/pages/terms-of-use.html
1. Transactions made by credit card, on-line transfer or Pay-Pal are settled through the Internet service facilitating transfer of payments Przelewy24.
2. Platform Przelewy24 is used by the PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 PoznaĹ, phone: (61)847-52-64, fax: (61)847-08-38, WWW: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. PayPro SA â is a Domestic Payment Institution entered in the register of domestic payment institutions kept by the Financial Supervision Authority, entity registration no.: UKNF IP24/2014.
The Terms of Service available at: http://www.przelewy24.pl/cms,103,regulations.htm
1. The Operator is obliged to ensure continued access to Picado services through the User Portal and Application as well as ensure the security of executed transactions.
2. The Operator is not responsible for any damage suffered by the client as a result of the operation of devices from which the client executes transactions.
3. The Operator is not responsible for the interface operations and telecommunication links that are not owned nor operated by the Operator, in particular, the interfaces used to perform the transaction by the User.
4. The Operator reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate the operation of services.
5. The Operator reviews the complaint within 14 days from the date of obtaining it. The Client can send a complaint only via email on: email@example.com
6. When considering the complaint in favor of the User â the Operator will replace the defective product with a new one.
1. The User consents to the processing of the data provided, for the purposes of executing purchases, in accordance with the Civil Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Dz.U. of 2014, item 1182 as amended).
2. The User understands and consents to the fact, that the Personal Data Administrator is the Service Operator â Picado L.C.C.
4. Użytkownik przyjmuje do wiadomości i zgadza się na to, iż w trakcie kontroli biletów zobowiązany jest do okazania kontrolerowi otrzymanego potwierdzenia na swoim Urządzeniu.
5. The Users personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
1. The Service Operator reserves the right to unilaterally amend or supplement these Rules at any time.
2. The Service Operator and User agree to take any action aimed at an amicable settlement of a potential dispute.
2. In matters related to the use of services not covered by these Rules shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law.