1. Informations, especially ones including personal data submitted by natural persons in connection with the use of the applications available at www.pstrykamy.pl [later: Service / Application] are processed by Picado L.C.C., based in Poznan, at A. Baraniaka 88E/F, 61-131 Poznan,
TIN: 7822575026, REGON: 302822530, registered by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000549874 [later: Administrator] according to the Polish law, including Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data.
2. The collection of personal data mentioned in paragraph. 1, was entered to the data base register processed by the Administrator.
5. Administrator is entitled to use completed and stored personal data in the following purposes:
– Ensuring proper operation of natural person`s personal data, especially the establishment and management of the Users accounts, solving technical problems and sharing it’s features (improvement in the Application usability).
– Proper provision of services offered in App, especially contacting with natural persons.
6. Physical person may get informations by e-mail from the Operator about available actualizations. To get informations mentioned in the last sentence User has to agree to it during registration process. Individuals may revoke at any time an agreement to receive informations by notifying Administrator about it.
7. Each physical person has the access to his own personal data and the right to correct them or change. User has also the right to request to remove them by contacting the Administrator. If User deletes the data conditioning the use of seperate resources, he lose the ability to use them.
8. Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information, including personal data relating to physical person using Application to the competent authorities or other parties, which submits a request for such information, based on apropriate/reasonable legal basis. Except the cases indicated in the previous sentence, physical person`s information won`t be disclosed, sold or transfered to any third party without the agreement of individual.
9. Administrator makes each effort to protect information, especially personal data of physical person using Application and protect them from actions of third parties. Administrator informs that all data connected with bank transfers and credit cards provided by the physical person are protected and encrypted by an external service przelewy24 or PayPal, using the highest standards.
10. The Administrator is authorised to collect the Service data by using such technologies as cookies. Cookies are short text files collecting data locally in the computer, mobile phone or other device of the individuals. Through cookies, a webpage server has the ability to save information, for example: about preferences and settings of computer, mobile phone or other device of physical person that are recalled during the next visit.
To simplify, cookies files are used mainly to provide convenience of using service. Thanks to them you are able p.e. to use service without having to log in again. Administrator collects in the service both types of cookies “fixed” and “session”. “Fixed” ones are stored in the computer for longer time, when the “session” cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser window. Administrator ensures that cookies don`t store any data allowing the identification of specific person. Individuals may at any time put off the cookies in their web browser, however this may hinder the use of Service/Application
11. If it`s necessary Administrator reserves the right to change this Private Policy.